Take dental floss for example. Almost all dental professionals recommend it and a growing number of us know about it and some even use it.
We’ve got three possible know-it-all reasons against dental floss:
- Firstly, it’s difficult to use.
- Secondly, it stretches over concave surfaces so it doesn’t clean properly.
- Thirdly, it often even injures the gums.
These three reasons are the basis for our product development:
- Atraumatic: they should not cause injuries.
- Effective: the products must work. They should be the best on the market.
- Accepted: the products should be easy to use. You should also enjoy using them.
Of course we know that dental floss is important to use on certain teeth such as front teeth and perhaps side teeth. But everyone’s mouth and interproximal spaces are different.
When it comes to preventive care, every dentist or dental hygienist can give you the best advice including which size of interdental brush to use and where. This is why our products are not available in discount high street stores: we only sell through specialists in dental and dental hygiene practices, and via our own website shop.
This takes us neatly to the next topic: the right toothbrush. One that doesn’t cause any damage: atraumatic. One that cleans properly: effectively. One that you really enjoy using: accepted.
And on to the next topic: the right toothpaste. One that ...
You can see what we’re getting at: atraumatic. Effective. Accepted. These three criteria make our products unique – and turn them into a system that provides maximum success and minimum costs.
That’s CURAPROX. We’re know-it-alls. What about you?