Babies and infants
CURAbaby CB bitring rosa och blå
Vår CURAbaby bitring lindrar smärtor och obehag vid framkomst av mjölktänder. Den masserande och utbildande tandborsten främjar också barnets nyfikenhet och förbereder ett spädbarn på CURAkid tandborste. Utvecklad i samarbete med Dr med. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff vid universitetet i Bern, Schweiz.
CURAkid CK 4260 ultra soft
Kul och nyttig för spädbarn och småbarn: extra smalt borsthuvud och täckt med mjuk plast som förhindra skador på mun och slemhinnan. Utvecklad i samarbete med universitetet i Bern. 4260 CUREN® borststrå, 0,1 mm i diameter.
Babies and infants
CURAPROX for babies and infants
Thanks to biofunctionality, the CURAPROX Baby products work in perfect harmony with the natural development of every aspect of your baby’s mouth, from their jaw and teeth to their breathing.
Arouses curiosity and soothes pain
Our CURAPROX Baby teething ring with massage toothbrush and rattle soothes teething pains and discomfort without the need for analgesics. In addition, their oral-tactile, visual and acoustic stimuli promote the development of innate curiosity and can be used safely from 8 weeks old. Our massaging and learning toothbrushes prepare infants for the follow-up CURAPROX toothbrush. Developed in cooperation with Dr med. dent. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff at the University of Berne, Switzerland. This is the CURAPROX teething ring.
Features of the CURAPROX Baby teething ring
- Rattle with coloured balls to help keep interest and develop hand to eye coordination
- Gripping, feeling, seeing and hearing: varied surfaces in varying degrees of hardness
- A baby discovers exciting surface structures with tongue and palate
- Massaging and learning toothbrush: its stimulating elements prepare a child for its first toothbrush
- Made from materials that are biocompatible and resistant to saliva, breaking and biting
- Infants love CURAbaby for its exciting surfaces, materials and sounds
Gentle and playful when the first tooth appears
At last, babies and toddlers are able to enjoy having their teeth cleaned once their first tooth appears. Using our unique CUREN® filaments little ones are assured a happy and gentle approach to their daily brushing alongside a damage free experience to the delicate oral mucosa. The CURAkid brush head is also very narrow and protected by a soft plastic covering so that nothing in the mouth can be hurt. The CURAkid toothbrush has been developed in collaboration with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Adrian Lussi and Dr. med. dent. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff at the University of Berne. This is the CURAkid CK 4260 super soft toothbrush.
Features of the CURAPROX Baby toothbrush
- Extra-narrow brush head
- Protective plastic coating to prevent injuries to the oral mucosae
- 4,260 CUREN® filaments, 0.1 mm in diameter
- Rounded handle without a thumb depression prevents excessive pressure
- Supporting base
- Developed in cooperation with the University of Berne, Switzerland